Dipl.-Kfm. Martin Witte
German tax advisor specialized in the discipline of international tax law
We advise your company throughout Germany !
My experience in German Corporate Tax Law
As a specialist adviser in the discipline of international tax law, my firm sees itself as a link between the foreign parent company and the domestic German subsidiary. I have accrued over 30 years of experience in German tax law and more than 20 years in international tax law, which I gained, among others, at one of the Big Four companies.
I was one of the first tax advisers in Germany to be awarded the title of Specialist Consultant for International Tax Law, by the German Chamber of Tax Consultants in 2006.
We are a modern office with a fully digital operation, which enables us to successfully advise our clients, even over long distances.
A young, qualified team of 10 employees is here to support me. We lend our support to companies in other European countries, the entire Mediterranean region, the USA and China. We specialize in owner-managed corporate structures. We advise your company throughout Germany on all legal issues – including, if necessary, via our network.
I look forward to meeting you.
As a German tax advisor, I offer the following services to foreign companies:
- Accounting and tax returns in accordance with German law. We prepare the accounts for our clients in SAP Business One on the parent company’s server, among other things.
- Taxation of enterprises and subsidiaries in Germany
- Founding of companies and enterprises in Germany
- Determination of transfer prices
- Double taxation conventions
- Cross-border transformations
- International estate tax
- Assessment of chain transactions in the trade of goods for VAT purposes
Martin Witte Tax consultant
Book a free consultation –
Get to know our tax office and philosophy
Fax: +49 521 94209-33